Orlando RV resort and golf course in the heart of Lake County
A true golfer's delight! Located in Clermont, Florida, near Orlando, Clerbrook Golf and RV Resort features over 1,250 sites on 287 acres of prime landscape. Everything about the resort is beautiful; lush vegetation, ponds, canals, majestic trees…this resort is truly meant to be seen!
If golf is your game, you will love how we take excellent care of our on-site 18 hole golf course. The course is challenging and features rolling fairways with views of nature preserves and lakes. Make sure to make a pit stop in our pro shop! The staff at Clerbrook Golf and RV Resort looks forward to making your Florida retreat one to remember.
- Swimming Pool
- Whirlpool/Spa/Hot Tub
- Creek / Lake / Canal / River / Ocean Frontage
- Fitness Center
- RV Storage
- Pets Welcome
- Nature / Hiking Trails
- Restroom/Shower Facilities
- Laundry Facilities
- Golf Course
- Billiards/Game Room
- Business Center
- Dog Park
Whether you're planning a retreat for the whole family, a group of friends or a getaway for two, there's no shortage of unique activities to explore at Clerbrook Golf & RV Resort. Plan activities upon arrival or visit this page before your departure to plan ahead. Looking for more? Our friendly staff can fill you in on all of the great ways to make your stay a memorable experience.
- Activities Coordinator
- Arts & Crafts
- Wood Carving
- Co-ed Water Aerobics
- Creative arts and crafts classes and projects
- E-Mail Access/central modem connection
- Line Dancing
- Live Entertainment
- Men/Women Exercise Classes
- Activities Director
- Bingo/Card Playing
- Card Room
- Church Service
- Craft Shop Wood Shop
- Dance Hall with Stage
- Jam Sessions
- Men's/Women's Golf League
- Planned Activities
- Red Hat Society
General Policies & Information
General Policies and Information
Check-in/Check-out & Hours
- Campsite check-in: 12 noon
- Rental check-in: 4 p.m.
- Check-out: 11 a.m.
- Minimum check-in age is 18.
- Guests aged 16 and under at the time of check-in are considered children.
After Hours Arrival
- For late arrival arrangements, please contact our Reservation Department at (877) 277-8737.
Reservations & Rates
- Mandatory two night reservations required for weekends and 3 nights for holidays.
- Single night midweek campsite reservations may be booked.
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- RV sites and lodging typically accommodate four guests. A guest fee is added per day to the reservation rate for each additional guest over four.
- To make changes to your reservation please call our Reservation Department at (877) 864-2728 and specify that you booked your reservation online.
Deposit and Payment Schedule
- By using a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, you agree to the following: if I used a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, I authorize MHC Property Management L.P. to charge any expenses incurred during my stay to that credit card or apply funds you have on deposit with MHC Property Management L.P. against what I owe.
- Your credit card will be charged a deposit of one night rack rate. Any remaining balance is due prior to arrival.
- For all stays of one month or longer, a one month deposit up to a maximum deposit of $750 is required at the time of reservation. See below for information about remaining balances.
1 to 3 Months
- Balance due on reservation start date.
4 to 5 Months
- 50% of balance is due on reservation start date.
- Final balance due on 1st day of 2nd month of reservation.
6 months or longer
- 50% of balance due on reservation start date.
- 25% of balance due on 1st day of 2nd month of reservation.
- Final balance is due on 1st day of 3rd month of reservation.
- Park Model/Tied Down camper: one month deposit is required for new guests.
- RV annuals: one month deposit is required.
- Monthly payment schedule for annual reservations is subject to good credit history and credit card agreement on file.
- The method of payment for deposits is credit or debit card. If a deposit is made in person, cash and/or check are acceptable.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- In the case of multiple sites booked, cancellation penalties apply to each site that is cancelled or changed.
- No refunds will be issued for early check-out.
- RV campsites: We allow full refunds for cancellations up to 2 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Rental accommodations: We allow full refunds for cancellations 7 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Daily and weekly reservations: For cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, your deposit will be forfeited up to one night rack rate.
- Extended stays: For long-term reservations (28 days or longer), we allow full refunds for cancellations up to 60 days prior to your arrival date. For cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, the deposit amount will be held on account for a future stay.
- Leashed pets are always welcome on the resort; but are not allowed in some of our rentals. However, we do allow service animals and a service animal may have stayed in a rental. See more here.
Campground Services & Information
- Cable and Internet may be purchased through Comcast for stays of 30 days or more. At this time, the resort does not offer WiFi.
- Although we try our best to accommodate our guests, we cannot guarantee a specific campsite or site number.
Escape to the beautiful sunny days and gentle warmth found at all our sunbelt resorts. With our resort-style amenities and variety of activities, you’ll want to stay all winter long.