Salome KOA Journey
A Salome RV campground located in Southwestern Arizona - Call 800-562-7857 for reservations!
Views, views, views! Desert Vista RV Resort in Salome, Arizona, offer guests a tranquil yet active retreat near the famous gem and mineral show. Love to get out and explore nature? Desert Vista RV Resort provides direct access to nearly 330 miles of quad riding trails. These trails will lead you to beautiful and historic locations for your viewing pleasure. Visit this RV Park in Arizona and create a fun family vacation to remember!
- Swimming Pool
- Whirlpool/Spa/Hot Tub
- Pets Welcome
- Mini Golf
- Laundry Facilities
Whether you're planning a retreat for the whole family, a group of friends or a getaway for two, there's no shortage of unique activities to explore at Desert Vista KOA Campground. Plan activities upon arrival or visit this page before your departure to plan ahead. Looking for more? Our friendly staff can fill you in on all of the great ways to make your stay a memorable experience.
- Nightly Games
- Beading and Crafts
- Craft Shows
- Desert Quad Rides
Ways to Stay
Download Resort Map | Ranger Station/Front Desk: 928 859-4639
General Policies & Information
General Policies & Information
- Policies subject to change without notice.
Check-in/Check-out & Hours
- Check-in: 12 noon
- Check-out: 11 a.m.
- Minimum check-in age is 21 years.
- Guests aged 18 years and under at the time of check-in are considered children.
After Hours Arrival
- If your plans change and you need to arrive outside of normal business hours, please refer to your confirmed reservation information. Or, contact the campground at (928) 859-4639 prior to arrival to make late arrival arrangements.
Reservation & Rates
- Mandatory two night reservations required for weekends and 3 nights for holidays.
- Single night midweek campsite reservations may be booked.
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- To make changes to your reservation please call our Reservation Department at (800) 562-7857.
Deposit and Payment Schedule
- By using a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, you agree to the following: if I used a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, I authorize MHC Property Management L.P. to charge any expenses incurred during my stay to that credit card or apply funds you have on deposit with MHC Property Management L.P. against what I owe.
- Your credit card will be charged a deposit of one night rack rate. Any remaining balance is due prior to arrival.
- For all stays of one month or longer, a one month deposit up to a maximum deposit of $750 is required at the time of reservation. Balance due on reservation start date.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- In the case of multiple sites booked, cancellation penalties apply to each site that is cancelled or changed.
- No refunds will be issued for early check-out.
- RV campsites: We allow full refunds for cancellations up to 2 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Rental accommodations: We allow full refunds for cancellations 7 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Daily and weekly reservations: for cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, your deposit will be forfeited up to one night rack rate.
- Extended stays: For long-term reservations (28 days or longer), we allow full refunds for cancellations up to 60 days prior to your arrival date. For cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, the deposit amount will be held on account for a future stay. The only exception is a death or documented major family medical emergency, which will entitle the guest to full refund of the deposit if the cancellation is made prior to check-in. Refunds for death or extended hospitalization will be reviewed on an individual basis at the regional level.
- Pets are allowed.
Campground Services & Information
- Free WiFi available from Tengo Internet. Ask us about details.
Whether it’s just for a weekend or for the whole season, these top campgrounds have it all – from unique accommodations to family friendly activities to scenic locations.