Not A Member?
Camp all year with a Thousand Trails Camping Pass! Join Now
Valley Vista RV Resort1060 S. Highway 80, Benson, AZ 85602 view map
- Open Dates: Open Year Round
- Number of Sites: 145
- Reservations (Member): 1-800-388-7788
- Reservations (Non-member): 1-877-570-2267
- Ranger Station: 520-720-0024
- Age Qualified
High Desert RV Campground in Arizona
Take in the sights and sounds of Arizona with a trip to Valley Vista RV Resort. Located in the high desert of beautiful southeastern Arizona, we offer a convenient location near historic towns, museums, botanical gardens and national parks. Additionally, our Tucson location surrounds us with beautiful rugged terrain, majestic mountains and the most spectacular desert sunsets.
Valley Vista RV Resort is open year round. Visit us anytime to explore our fantastic amenities, including a clubhouse, outdoor pool and hot tub, desert hiking, nearby golf courses and more. Make Valley Vista RV Resort your next destination for an RV campground in Arizona.
See Our Virtual TourVirtual Tour
- Swimming Pool
- Whirlpool/Spa/Hot Tub
- Pets Welcome
- Nature / Hiking Trails
- Restroom/Shower Facilities
- Laundry Facilities
- Bocci Ball
- Dog Park
- WiFi Hotspot
Whether you're planning a retreat for a group of friends or a getaway for two, there's no shortage of unique activities to explore at Valley Vista RV Resort. Plan activities upon arrival or visit this page before your departure to plan ahead. Looking for more? Our friendly staff can fill you in on all of the great ways to make your stay a memorable experience.
We currently offer the following activities:
- Activities Coordinator
- Water Aerobics
- Bocce Ball
- Check In: 2 p.m.
- Check Out: 11 a.m.
- Office Hours: 9 a.m. - 6 p.m., Sun - Sat
- Guests aged 18 years old and under at the time of check in are considered children.
- Pets are allowed. 3 pets maximum per site, first pet is free. Pet fees for additional pets: $10/week, $30/month, $75/year.
- Walk-in guests without a reservation pay a cash only flat rate (credit card, personal checks or money order payments not accepted for these stays).
- If you have a reservation and are arriving after office hours, before the office closes call the resort at (520) 720-0024 to make late arrival arrangements.
Reservation & Payment Policies:
- Your credit card will be charged Itinerary Total prior to arrival, up to a maximum deposit of $250. Any remaining balance is due prior to arrival.
- Rates based on 4 people (2 adults/2 children).
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
In the case of multiple sites booked, cancellation penalties apply to each site that is cancelled or changed.
No refunds will be issued for early check-out.
- RV campsites: We allow full refunds for cancellations up to 48 hours prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Rental accommodations: We allow full refunds for cancellations 7 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Daily and weekly reservations: For cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, your deposit will be forfeited up to one night rack rate.
- Extended stays: For long-term reservations (28 days or longer), we allow full refunds for cancellations up to 60 days prior to your arrival date. For cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, the deposit amount will be held on account for a future stay.
- There is a daily fee of $3 for 50 amp sites.
- Sites that fit rigs 40' & over in length are subject to availability.
- Smoking is prohibited in and around all communal spaces including the pool and picnic areas.
- Only above ground camp fires are permitted.