Not A Member?
Camp all year with a Thousand Trails Camping Pass! Join Now
Valley Vista RV Resort1060 S. Highway 80, Benson, AZ 85602 view map
- Open Dates: Open Year Round
- Number of Sites: 145
- Reservations (Member): 1-800-388-7788
- Reservations (Non-member): 1-877-570-2267
- Ranger Station: 520-720-0024
- Age Qualified
High Desert RV Campground in Arizona
Take in the sights and sounds of Arizona with a trip to Valley Vista RV Resort. Located in the high desert of beautiful southeastern Arizona, we offer a convenient location near historic towns, museums, botanical gardens and national parks. Additionally, our Tucson location surrounds us with beautiful rugged terrain, majestic mountains and the most spectacular desert sunsets.
Valley Vista RV Resort is open year round. Visit us anytime to explore our fantastic amenities, including a clubhouse, outdoor pool and hot tub, desert hiking, nearby golf courses and more. Make Valley Vista RV Resort your next destination for an RV campground in Arizona.
See Our Virtual TourVirtual Tour
- Swimming Pool
- Whirlpool/Spa/Hot Tub
- Pets Welcome
- Nature / Hiking Trails
- Restroom/Shower Facilities
- Laundry Facilities
- Bocci Ball
- Dog Park
Whether you're planning a retreat for a group of friends or a getaway for two, there's no shortage of unique activities to explore at Valley Vista RV Resort. Plan activities upon arrival or visit this page before your departure to plan ahead. Looking for more? Our friendly staff can fill you in on all of the great ways to make your stay a memorable experience.
We currently offer the following activities:
- Activities Coordinator
- Water Aerobics
- Bocce Ball
- Check In: 2 p.m.
- Check Out: 11 a.m.
- Office Hours: 9 a.m. - 6 p.m., Sun - Sat
- Minimum Check In age is 21 years old.
- Guests aged 18 years old and under at the time of check in are considered children.
- Pets are allowed. 3 pets maximum per site, first pet is free. Pet fees for additional pets: $10/week, $30/month, $75/year.
- Rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- Walk-in guests without a reservation pay a cash only flat rate (credit card, personal checks or money order payments not accepted for these stays).
- If you have a reservation and are arriving after office hours, before the office closes call the resort at (520) 720-0024 to make late arrival arrangements.
- There is a daily fee of $3 for 50 amp sites.
- Sites that fit rigs 40' & over in length are subject to availability.
- Smoking is prohibited in and around all communal spaces including the pool and picnic areas.
- Only above ground camp fires are permitted.
Reservation & Payment Policies Daily and Weekly:
- Your credit card will be charged one night rack rate prior to arrival. Balance due at check in.
- To make changes to your reservation please call (877) 864-2728 and specify that you booked your reservation online.
- If a RV/Tent site reservation is cancelled at least 2 days prior to arrival, an administrative fee of $25 will be charged prior to refunding any advance deposit. Otherwise the one night deposit will be forfeited.
- In the case of multiple sites booked, cancellation penalties apply to each site that is cancelled or changed.
- If I used a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, I authorize MHC Property Management L.P. to charge any expenses incurred during my stay to that credit card or apply funds you have on deposit with us against what I owe.
Reservation & Payment Policies Monthly and Seasonal:
- For monthly stays, a deposit equal to one month rate is due at time of reservation and balance is due at check in.
- A $50 utility deposit is required for stays 30 days or more.
- A cancellation policy of 60 days prior to arrival, or before September 1st, applies to any monthly or seasonal reservation. Less than 60 days there is no refund. Your deposit will be held for a future stay to be used within one year or the following season.
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
- No refunds will be issued for early check out.