High Desert RV Campground in Arizona
Take in the sights and sounds of Arizona with a trip to Valley Vista RV Resort. Located in the high desert of beautiful southeastern Arizona, we offer a convenient location near historic towns, museums, botanical gardens and national parks. Additionally, our Tucson location surrounds us with beautiful rugged terrain, majestic mountains and the most spectacular desert sunsets.
Valley Vista RV Resort is open year round. Visit us anytime to explore our fantastic amenities, including a clubhouse, outdoor pool and hot tub, desert hiking, nearby golf courses and more. Make Valley Vista RV Resort your next destination for an RV campground in Arizona.
- Swimming Pool
- Whirlpool/Spa/Hot Tub
- Pets Welcome
- Nature / Hiking Trails
- Restroom/Shower Facilities
- Laundry Facilities
- Bocci Ball
- Dog Park
- WiFi Hotspot
Whether you're planning a retreat for a group of friends or a getaway for two, there's no shortage of unique activities to explore at Valley Vista RV Resort. Plan activities upon arrival or visit this page before your departure to plan ahead. Looking for more? Our friendly staff can fill you in on all of the great ways to make your stay a memorable experience.
- Activities Coordinator
- Water Aerobics
- Bocce Ball
Ways to Stay
Download Resort Map | Ranger Station/Front Desk: 520-720-0024
General Policies & Information
General Policies & Information
- Policies subject to change without notice.
Check-in/Check-out & Hours
- Check-in: 2 p.m.
- Check-out: 11 a.m.
- Office Hours: 9 a.m. - 6 p.m., Sun - Sat
- Minimum check-in age is 55 years.
- Summer Hours: Mon - Fri: 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m., Sat - Sun: Closed.
- Please call ahead for summer reservations on the weekends to reserve your spot.
After Hours Arrival
- If your plans change and you need to arrive outside of normal business hours, please refer to your confirmed reservation information. Or, contact the campground at (520) 720-0024 prior to arrival to make late arrival arrangements.
Reservations & Rates
- Mandatory two night reservations required for weekends and 3 nights for holidays.
- Single night midweek campsite reservations may be booked.
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- To make changes to your reservation please call our Reservation Department at (877) 864-2728 and specify that you booked your reservation online.
Deposit and Payment Schedule
- By using a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, you agree to the following: if I used a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, I authorize MHC Property Management L.P. to charge any expenses incurred during my stay to that credit card or apply funds you have on deposit with MHC Property Management L.P. against what I owe.
- Your credit card will be charged a deposit of one night rack rate. Any remaining balance is due prior to arrival.
- For all stays of one month or longer, a one month deposit up to a maximum deposit of $750 is required at the time of reservation. Balance due on reservation start date.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- In the case of multiple sites booked, cancellation penalties apply to each site that is cancelled or changed.
- No refunds will be issued for early check-out.
- RV campsites: We allow full refunds for cancellations up to 2 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Rental accommodations: We allow full refunds for cancellations 7 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Daily and weekly reservations: for cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, your deposit will be forfeited up to one night rack rate.
- Extended stays: For long-term reservations (28 days or longer), we allow full refunds for cancellations up to 60 days prior to your arrival date. For cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, the deposit amount will be held on account for a future stay. The only exception is a death or documented major family medical emergency, which will entitle the guest to full refund of the deposit if the cancellation is made prior to check-in. Refunds for death or extended hospitalization will be reviewed on an individual basis at the regional level.
- Pets are allowed. 3 pets maximum per site, first pet is free. Pet fees for additional pets: $10/week, $30/month, $75/year.
Campground Services & Information
- Walk-in guests without a reservation pay a cash only flat rate (credit card, personal checks or money order payments not accepted for these stays).
- There is a daily fee of $3 for 50 amp sites.
- Sites that fit rigs 40' & over in length are subject to availability.
- Smoking is prohibited in and around all communal spaces including the pool and picnic areas.
- Only above ground campfires are permitted.
Escape to the beautiful sunny days and gentle warmth found at all our sunbelt resorts. With our resort-style amenities and variety of activities, you’ll want to stay all winter long.